Yup, it’s that time.
September went by so quick. I was in a play, I turned 22, and I’m already studying for midterms! Like, I blinked and it’s already day 3 of Blogtober! Whaaaaat?!
Obviously, I’m here to share some of the things I’ve been loving since September! I’ve got a few makeup products, some snacks, and some new music to mention!
- MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Modesty
- I’ll soon be switching this out for some berry tones, but this pinky-nude is great for a natural lip color for going to class. It’s super comfortable to wear and fades nicely so I don’t have to worry about touch ups. Kind of a “my lips but better” color. Love it.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in paaarty
- I got this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora at the beginning of September, and I’ve been wearing it everyday since. It’s a great shade for any look and I’m obsessed!
- Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation
- This foundation is awesome! I’ve always struggled with finding a foundation that works for my oily skin, and I love this one. It doesn’t move all day, has great coverage, and a natural looking finish.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Mocha Oreos
I had to mention these because they are so good, y’all! I picked some up thinking I wouldn’t be a fan, but I was so wrong! They’re limited edition, so go grab yourself a package before they’re gone! You can thank me later…lol
I just have to give a quick shoutout to Thomas Rhett and Taylor Swift.
Thomas Rhett’s new album Life Changes has been on repeat since it was released. I mean, I can’t think of a single song on the album I don’t love. Actually, I just love all his songs.
Ya’ll, I’ve been a T Swift fan since she was singing about Tim McGraw. Her two new singles…I just…I have no words! SO PUMPED FOR THIS ALBUM TO RELEASE! LOVE!
Alright guys, let me know if ya’ll love any of these products too! What was something you were loving in September? Let me know in the comments!
See ya soon!