If you’re anything like me, then you’re always on the market for new skincare finds!
Even though I’m always trying new things, I always come back to these 3 favorites.
I have oily skin. Always have, and it’s such a pain. Especially since it makes me more prone to breakouts. These 3 products, however, seem to give me the best bang for my buck and keep my skin looking fresh and smooth.
- St. Ives Blemish Control Acne Scrub
- Even though this product is labeled as a scrub, I’ve found it’s gentle enough for an everyday cleanser on my skin. It smells great and keeps my skin clean and smooth. Since it has salicylic acid, it even helps with my breakouts and I can for sure tell a difference when I don’t use it. It’s a great drugstore buy and I totally recommend anything from this brand.
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple
- This product is an all in one. It makes an awesome facial cleanser AND makeup remover. Even though it’s on the pricier side, I really believe it’s worth it. I’ve been repurchasing it for years and I don’t think it’s going anywhere. It’s great for any skin type and doesn’t leave any kind of film on your skin. Check it out!
- Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser
- I only discovered this product a few months ago but I can see why people love it. It does wonders for my oily skin and acne. I love using this in the morning before I apply my makeup because it really does control oil and it feels so refreshing on my skin! Almost like a cooling/tingly feeling. It’s great. I usually follow up with the toner in this line as well!
What are y’alls favorite face washes?! Let me know in the comments!
Thanks guys! See ya!