I’m so excited to finally get this post up for y’all! I know I’m always on the hunt for new perfumes and I figured why not share my collection with you guys! Maybe if you’re on the hunt for a new scent, I can give you some inspiration for your next haul. I will say, I tend to wear scents more on the fresh, fruity and sweet side. So, if you love those too, then keep on reading, because I think you will love these! So, without further ado…
I’m kind of a fan of Philosophy perfumes, if you couldn’t tell. Ha!
- Philosophy: Amazing Grace
- This was the first real bottle of perfume I ever purchased and it’s still one of my favorites. Its such a light scent that’s great for everyday or a special occasion. This is actually my second bottle and I love the sparkly special edition packaging. I believe it was for breast cancer awareness? Anyway, it’s a great perfume that lasts a good while on my skin.
- Philosophy: Pure Grace Summer Surf
- I actually did an entire review on this perfume, and you can find it here, if you’re interested. It’s a sweet beach scent that will have you thinking you’re at a tropical paradise. Its great for spring and summer and totally worth it if you can get your hands on it, because I’m pretty sure it was limited edition.
- Philosophy: Pure Grace Summer
- I was so bummed when I figured out this was limited edition because it’s probably my favorite perfume ever! This perfume is the reason I took a chance and purchased Summer Surf. The best description I can give is a light and floral scent. Like, if you close your eyes and imagine a sunny day in a field of wild flowers then thats what it smells like. I get compliments every time I wear it, which is sparingly since I’m running low!
- Philosophy: Giving
- I found this gem at Sephora a year or so ago around Christmas. It was in a collection called My Philosophy with about 5 other bottles, each with their own action/emotion. I can’t find it anywhere, and it’s shown as discontinued on philosophy’s website. JUST MY LUCK. Ha! It’s described as sparkling musk and that’s pretty appropriate. I love wearing it in the fall/winter. I so hope they decide to bring this collection back so I can try them all!
- Marc Jacobs: Daisy Dream
- Love this perfume for any occasion. Marc Jacobs has the cutest packaging ever and the scents tend to last hours on my skin. I wrestled with purchasing this scent for a while, but I actually really love it. It’s a nice fresh, floral, and fruity smell and great for spring. I reach for this bottle quite a bit.
- Marc Jacobs: Daisy Dream Kiss
- This perfume is no doubt my second favorite! My husband gave this to me for Valentine’s Day and it is so nice! It’s very sweet like the original Daisy Dream, but I find it has a musky kind of smell when it dries, at least on my skin. I love it, and of course it’s limited edition too. This is a great scent year round and now that I think about it, would be great to layer with Giving.
- A great scent if you’re into the more musky and mature notes. A little bit goes a long way and it dries down to a nice fresh smell. My only complaint is that it doesn’t last very long on me. I would say that I don’t nearly reach for this one as much as my other perfumes but it’s nice for a special occasion or night out.
Alright guys, that’s a wrap.
Let me know if you love any of these perfumes as well and what your favorites are!