On Saturday I went to a wedding and came up with this super simple and natural makeup look that I just love! I don’t wear makeup everyday, and when I do wear makeup, I usually skip eyeshadow altogether. But, when I do pick up a palette, I tend to opt for a more natural and subtle look. I think this turned out great!
- Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done Skin Perfecter in Medium Light
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Fair Natural
- Soap and Glory One Heck of A Blot Mattifying Powder
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Benefit Blush in Dandelion
- Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals
- MAC paint pot in Painterly
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
- Peaches ‘N Cream all over the lid and browbone
- Georgia in the crease
- Bellini all over the lid
- Puree in the outer corner and outer part of the crease
- Nectar on the center of the lid and inner corner
- White Peach for a brow bone highlight (mixed with some Wet n Wild highlight)
- Puree under the lower lashline
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline in Walk of Shame
- Rimmel London Exaggerate Lip Liner in EastEnd Snob
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss in Peach Fuzz
- Urban Decay De- Slick Setting Spray
Thanks for reading!
Have a great week guys!
See ya soon!