I made my way outta town and to the mall today. So I figured, why not share what I picked up with you fine people! The main reason for the trip was to pick up some Mother’s Day gifts, which I can’t share with y’all just yet, but I couldn’t pass up some great finds.
- 3 wick Candles in:
- XOXO- “Send hugs & kisses with our Jungle Woods fragrance in a blend of Fresh Mandarin, Cool Waters & Lavender Woods”
- Hello Sunshine- “Keep a little sunshine nearby with our Limoncello fragrance in a blend of Sorrento Lemons, Cane Sugar & Lemon Zest”
- Bow Ties & Bourbon- “Dark Oak, Fresh Bergamot, Vanilla” ***Obsessed with this new scent! Maybe more than Mahogany Teakwood!
- Coach Varsity Stripe Collection
- Style: HC 8204 (L1631)
- Sooo Cute! Wishing away the rain so I can style these!
- Stainless Steel Cold Cup in Aqua.
- These are my favorite for taking along to class. And it’s in my favorite color!
Thanks for reading! 🙂
See ya soon!