I’ve been so excited to break out my bright pink and purple lip colors for Spring! Let’s be real, most days I settle for a pink tinted lip balm (love Burt’s Bees), but when I’m running the roads, you’ll usually see me rockin’ one of these beauties.
*From left to right
- Too Faced: Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Lip Oil in Peach Fuzz
- Not only does it smell delicious, its got just enough pigment to wear on its own or with a lip liner. Love for a natural everyday look.
- Too Faced: Melted Liquid Lipstick in Melted Fig
- Love this shade year round. These melted lipsticks stay put all day. I haven’t found a shade I don’t love!
- Urban Decay: Vice Lipstick in ZZ
- One of my favs from the Vice collection. This creamy formula is also great for those (like me) whose lips need some moisture.
- Urban Decay: Vice Lipstick in Turn On
- Ya know, for when you want a creamy pinky-red-coral shade?! Another fave!
- Colorpop: Lippie Stix in Boa
- This brand all around has some bomb products. This lippie is one of the most comfortable mattes in my collection. Super wearable and cute name, too!
- Colorpop: Ultra Satin Lip in The Rabbit
- For those days when I want a bright pink lip. It also has a purpley- blue sheen which makes it a little extra flirty. 🙂
What lip color are you rockin’ this Spring? Pink? Purple? Coral? Let me know in the comments below!
See ya soon! 🙂