Some of my favorite things to watch are the “What’s in my purse/bag?” videos on YouTube. I don’t know why I find them so interesting, but I could watch them for hours!
So, I figured, why not share what’s in my purse with you guys?!
Most of my handbags are from Coach, however I’ve been carrying this Vera Bradley mini backpack for a couple of months now and I LOVE IT! Yeah, yeah, I know. I jumped on the backpack bandwagon. 🙂
Since my bag tends to accumulate a lot of “stuff”, the backpack straps are easier on my shoulders. Plus, if I don’t have too much to take to class that day, I’ll just take my mini instead of my school backpack.
Anyway, let’s get into what you’ll find when you look in my bag!
- Cardholder. Lately, I’ve been leaving my wallet behind and carrying my Michael Kors cardholder. Most of the time I don’t have cash anyway, so it’s just more practical to carry this instead. It’s also pretty handy when I don’t want to carry a bag at all. I can just slide this in my pocket, grab my keys, and I’m good to go!
- Checkbook. Just your typical checkbook cover and checks.
- Gum. For, you know, when you need to freshen your breath or concentrate.
- Hand lotion. My hands tend to get very dry, especially in the winter.
- Travel perfume. I usually carry one of my favorite Philosophy perfumes.
- Pepper spray. Hopefully I’ll never have to use it, but just in case.
- A brush. That I’ve never actually used. Haha
- Hand sanitizer. I actually keep these everywhere. They come in handy and usually smell pretty good.
- Keys. Kinda need those for our jeeps and our house. Ha!
- Makeup. I’ll usually toss in whatever lip product I’m using that day and some face powder.
I also keep some hair pins/ties, Kleenex, and a nail file in there, too.
I’m sure these things aren’t out of the ordinary for any girls bag, but mine always tends to collect a lot more stuff during the week. Let’s be real. At any given time, there are probably a ton of random receipts, gum/candy wrappers, paperwork, snacks, and who knows what else in there! Haha But, these are what I consider my essentials.
I hope y’all enjoyed this look into my bag! Let me know what kind of bag/purse you carry and your essentials!
See ya later!