I’ve always enjoyed writing. When I was younger, I made up so many silly stories and thought one day I would grow up to be a famous author. Of course, those plans changed. However, I still find time to write.
So, I created this blog.
My only goal is to make at least on person smile. I figure that’s a pretty simple goal. Even if that smile belongs to my husband, as he makes fun of my URL name. 😆
I’ve decided to start this journey with the ever so popular, “25 Things about Me” tag.
So, if you’re interested:
1. Allie is short for Alexandra.
2. I’m a September baby. September 22nd to be exact.
3. Naturally, my favorite time of year is Fall.
4. I was born in Indiana and raised a Kentucky girl.
5. I’m a Christian.
6. I’ve been married for 2 years and 4 months.
7. Jimmy is my husband and the best friend I’ll ever have.
8. I have 3 miniature dachshunds. (Parker, Rusty, and Sophie)
9. I guess that makes me a dog person.
10. I’m in college working towards a B.S. in Psychology.
11. I have a younger brother.
12. I’m for sure a night owl.
13. I’m addicted to Ale8. (Ky folks will understand).
14. I drink iced coffee year round.
15. I drive a Jeep. O|||||||O
16. My favorite color is blue.
17. Purple comes in a close second.
18. I waste a lot of time on YouTube watching makeup tutorials and vlogs.
19. I have 3 tattoos.
20. I have 7 piercings.
21. I’ll buy just about anything with a sunflower on it.
22. Or a weenie dog, really.
23. I love to sing.
24. I’ve been involved in theatre for many years.
25. I’m a proud Appalachian.
If you can relate to any of these things, let me know in the comments. 🙂